Economic Overview & Business Opportunities
Indonesia is home to 250 million people and is the world’s fourth most populous country. Its young demographic profile, growing middle class and rising income levels have led to strong demand for consumer goods and services.
This demand is further fuelled by increasing urbanisation. New jobs have been created and labour productivity is rising, increasing the country’s per capita income and spurring economic growth.
In 2013, Indonesia achieved a GDP growth of 5.8% despite a weak global economic climate. 14 years after the financial crisis, it has also regained the investment grade status (assigned by Fitch and Moody’s); FDI reached US$28.6 billion in 2013.
Backed by strong expansion in private consumption and private-sector investment, Indonesia is expected to register a yearly average real GDP growth of 6.1%* from 2015 to 2019.
BUSINESS SET UP
- Company Registration
- Offshore Company Registration
- Business & Import licenses
- Product Registration
- Market Research and Analysis
- Local Partner Selection
- Trade Mission
BUSINESS PROCESS OUTSOURCING
- Recruitment and HR Establishment
- Payroll Processing
- Accounting and Tax Reporting
- Business Visa and Work Permit
- Retirement and Other Visa in Indonesia
- Mystery Shopping
- Project Management & Coordination
- Local Distributor and Partner
- Buying Agent
- Virtual and Service Office
- Land and Property Ownership