Economic Overview & Business Opportunities
Ensure Smooth Operational Functions with A Shareholder Agreement
Choosing a country abroad to start a business can be a tough decision, but the economic overview and business opportunities in Lithuania make it an easy choice.
Lithuania’s Economic Outlook
Economy wise, the strong Government emphasis on the creation of new job opportunities make this country a tempting option. When starting a business abroad, you want a Government that is going to be supportive of your business ventures. Luckily, the Government here is happy to help create and support business opportunities by foreigners too. Support is not just for the locals alone.
Lithuania also happens to one of the most stable countries in the region, both politically and economically. The country’s economy has been through the reform and liberalisation process to become stronger than ever. Even more good news is how the country only continues to improve from there.
One of the biggest attractions about Lithuania is the ease of starting a business. The companies in the country are often used for the following reasons:
- Developing the manufacturing industry
- For trade purposes
- International transportation
- Financial services
These options are among the more popular choices because of the low start-up costs involved. The country also happens to be a great starting point for entrepreneurs looking to branch into the EU market later.
Reasons Why Lithuania Is Perfect for Business Opportunities
The strong economic overview is one point to consider that make this country and attractive business destination. Here are some other reasons why you should consider Lithuania for your next business venture:
- The Government is business-oriented.
- The country has a stable economic environment.
- It is part of the Eurozone, and that means branching out next time.
- It is a member of the NATO.
- It is a member of the EU.
- The labour costs are relatively inexpensive compared to a lot of other countries.
- The country ranks among the world’s freest economies because of how easy it is to start a business here.
- It is one of the leading countries that ranks as an attractive investment destination.
- Multiple languages are spoken here, including English, Russian, Lithuanian, and Polish.
- There are agreements in place to avoid double taxation.
- It is home to four international airports.
Ready to Invest? Let 3E Accounting Help
With our global network of professionals, we’re ready to help you launch your business no matter where in the world you are. We believe that every business deserves a strong start, and our professionals work hard to tailor our services to suite your individual business needs. If you’re ready to launch your business, contact us for more information about business opportunities in Lithuania. Our professionals are always here to help.
Professional Accounting Solutions